Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love, Theft & ASS

(Right outside of my AA - Valentines Day)

A little over a week ago was valentines day at American Apparel.  Awww how nice.  SHould be a slow day right? yeaaaa....right.   What I saw on V day was the more than usually rich old asshole taking out there thin younger mistress, and if if wasn't them it was you're group of little girls
hellooooo? where can i find my rich asshole? i want them to take me out shopping for whatever i want


(this guy was a dick & Fat, trying to fool around in the dressing room... which i was doing running)

I do not believe in Valentines Day, so working on this day wasnt a big deal  but apparently to everyone else it was a major deal!. All around the mall was Valentines this and valentines that.  shut the FUCK up

but beside dealing with the annoying ass valentines day costumers, who were buying too much red for their own good and not enough Lace or panties.   And listening to the lame ass music my co workers were listening to there were some cute moments at good ol' AA
Since American Apparel ONLY Hires cute/ SEXAY/ attractive employees, it's no surprise that there are crushes that float around
such is the case of our Back Stock Boy Doug
(didn't want to take a picture)
who received this quaint Valentine from a store nearby ours



Love was all around today! and as the day wound down, we of course get the last minute shoppers who like to make a mess right before we close
oh! and the dumbest thieves you'll ever see....aka small children who can use daddy's money but for some reason dont? yea...i don't get it either
I expect this from hood rats
but from young privilege girls? (o wait...) they're definitely going to grow up and be coke whores
and for some reason these are the kind of thieves i catch, since i am probably the only one at my store besides Lindsey who cares about theft


SO I caught the bitch, and she was freaking out, like chill seriously...you were caught, oooh big deal. you're a fucking kid


The Worst that can happen to you is the HOPEFULLY, HOPEFULLY, HOPEFULLY your parents will beat the shit outta you,  that's why you should be scared and maybe a write up on your record that'll go away when your 21 or whatever i dont know.


Being taken away...haha i still cant believe i got pictures of this... yes, she is really cuffed


I was never searched thank god... for if you know me... obvious reasons


I had to fill out boring paperwork and got to sit there.  I went because it is American Apparel Policy to PROSECUTE ALL THIEVES, so i had to go....there was no getting out of it



Here is when the Cop realized she didnt only just steal from American Apparel, but she stole from Express and Sapphora! she stole a ton of shit, i'm not kidding... like A TON. and she's the one that got caught... imagine what her friends had
SO now she should definitely FEAR her Parents and the LAW....


once again I do another Job well done  that will go unnoticed...whatever



IN OTHER NEWS.... I AM FOLLOWING DOV ON TWITTER!!! HE IS SUCH A SEXY BEAST YUMMM
if your reading this and dont know DOV, look him up, I haven't made a Dov Blog Yet



oooo man he makes my mouth WATA. tell me he's not sexy?
and what I found out on his twitter is that American Apparel was having a "BEST BOTTOM IN THE WORLD CONTEST"

i wish I would of entered so dov could see it

American Apparel has some great choices in Asses...


until next time....

check out some more asses!


No comments:

Post a Comment